Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Swoonworthy Wednesdays

Sometimes when Wednesday rolls around, you just don't have the energy to think of something exciting to say. Today is one of those days. Instead, I've decided to share with you some things that have captured my heart and my eye as of late:

1.) Chloe Fall 2010 RTW



I know that this entire line is more than slightly out of my price range, but that won't stop me from shopping... or drooling. (For more, check out A Glamorous Little Side Project-- one of my favie fave fashion blogs.)

2.) The Shanti Bhavan Children's Project


I am a huge advocate for the global education movement, and the Shanti Bhavan Children's Project is among the most successful and innovative programs around. Not only do they provide a home and an education to children from India's lowest caste, they do so from age 4 all the way through to college graduation. Incredible.

3.) "Eat, Pray, Love" Elephant Teapot from Cost Plus World Market


I'm still a little unsure about the total homogenization of a book that is so deeply introspective and spiritual. At any rate, if I'm going to buy in at all, it's going to happen for this adorable little teapot. (Erin, from the amazing Elements of Style blog, has a much more in-depth post to this effect.)

4.) This GORGEOUS Wedding Cake


A friend from high school was recently married and I have not stopped swooning over this beautiful PINK cake. Love, love, love.

5.) New Lululemon "Push Ur Limits" Tank


I know it's nothing short of ridiculous to spend so much money on clothes you'll only wear to the gym, but I love the way every piece I own from Lululemon seems to fit as if it were designed with me in mind with no awkward or uncomfortable adjustments necessary, no matter how sweaty the bikram class may get. This new tank is not only adorable, but super well-suited to those of us who may need a little more support on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment