Monday, July 19, 2010

Guilty Little Pleasures: Pretty Little Liars

I'll admit it: I am a cheesy television addict. Right alongside a serious passion for cupcakes and celebrity "rag mags," terrible TV is one of my favorite guilty pleasures.

Lately, I've been obsessed with the new ABC Family series, "Pretty Little Liars."  It's such fun! ...and don't get me started on the clothing. I don't know anyone who wore Givenchy earrings to their high school homecoming dance, and if you did (or do), don't tell me about it. It will hurt too much to know.

Back to the matter at hand... THIS DRESS IS TO DIE FOR. I absolutely love it. Of course, it is custom, but I just had to share it with you. How unbelievable is this?!


This is the description provided courtesy of ABCFamily.com:

Credits:
Dress: BeBe
Shoes: Michael Kors
Earrings: Givenchy
Belt: Vintage

Costume Designer Notes: from Mandi Line:
We used a matte black sequin dress from Bebe as a base. Then added beaded epaulets that were removed from a t-shirt from H&M and put on the shoulders. Added a feather closure on back of dress. We used a vintage belt with added beading from ISW and crinoline skirt to give it a carnival feel and used vintage stretch lace fabric that was made into a cropped glove for one hand.

Check out the style slideshow from the Homecoming episode here... and definitely watch PLL!

No comments:

Post a Comment