Thursday, July 29, 2010

How to Be Devilishly Good Looking


Color me a big, fat dork, but I have been a huge Disney fan since birth. I am also a huge fan of MAC make-up. Can you guess where this is going?

If you hadn't put it all together, this fall, Disney and MAC have partnered to create the "Venomous Villians" collection, inspired by none other than the most infamous Disney criminals around. I have to admit, based on the photos, it looks like their typical fare with Disney stickers placed on the front. Will this stop me from making such a ridiculous purchase? Of course not! I will, however, be interested to see this in person once it appears on shelves on September 30.

To check it out from the LA Times, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop
    myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up. : https://www.fdcmovies.com/

    ReplyDelete