Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wow, Miss Diaz.

Wow, Miss Diaz. I have to say... I run really hot and cold with Cameron. Magenta dress with turquoise accessories? Yes, please. Knight and Day with Tom Cruise? Think again.

This spread in Harper's Bazaar belongs in the former category. Can we say STUNNING?!


The image reminds me so much of the Vogue I remember reading as a little girl. You see, at age 12, I (in all my infinite wisdom) felt that I had "outgrown" Seventeen magazine and preferred instead to read Vogue and Harper's Bazaar. Of course I was less interested in actually reading the magazine, and moreso in drooling over the glamorous clothes. This shot-- this fashion-- hearkens to that time, when magazines were hundreds of pages long and filled to the brim with advertisements from the most relevant and sophisticated designers. Sigh. Job well done, Harper's. Looking good, CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment