Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"25 before 25"

This past weekend was the first August 7th since my grandmother passed away last year. It was always a pretty neat date on the calendar for me because it was her birthday and my "half-birthday." Of course this led to a little meditation on the subject and a realization that I'm only a year and a half away from my 25th birthday. I realize it sounds ridiculous for something as random as that to impact me too much, but it did. It made me think about how quickly time flies, and how it can really get away from you if you're not proactive. With that being said, I've decided to create a list of 25 things I'd like to do before I turn 25... some exciting, some mundane, but all special and significant to me. The list isn't quite complete yet, but it's getting there... when I've officially finalized it, I will be sure to share!

In the mean time, I leave you with this season's inspiration for wallet anorexia:

(Do you think my mom would forgive me for engaging in some shady business dealings in order to afford these beauties?)

No comments:

Post a Comment