Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sole Decisions

I have to admit it... I made my first fall shoe purchase this week! I had promised myself I would wait a little longer, but I just couldn't do it.


So, I caved for these beauties. Inspired by the clog-centric fashion of the Chanel Spring/Summer 2010 show, the Jeffrey Campbell Charli-C is an updated version of the shoe measuring 5 1/4" (I know, yikes!) and reportedly the comfiest insides since the Ugg. (Sadly, they are not the only Jeffrey Campbell shoes I currently have on the brain.) I just couldn't imagine an autumn of skinny jeans and chunky sweaters without them!


My shoe-list isn't embarrassingly long. I've improved slightly on the "Will you actually wear these? Oh yeah, with what?" conversation we all must have. The problem is... there are just so many beautiful choices this season! I'm especially digging these flats from Elaine Turner... and at less than $100, they may be what's next off my list!

(...being frivolous isn't always wise, but it sure is fun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment