Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's Almost Time...

Time for what, you ask? Well, time for my most favorite season of all-- autumn! In just two short weeks, I will be able to stroll into my local Starbucks and order a Pumpkin Spice Latte. The smell of field hockey season will be in the air, and I'll have to break out my new carmel colored boots and sweaters. The excitement is palpable! This also means that the "September" issues are all available, or will be shortly, and before you know it, you'll be shopping for corduroys... It's all too much! In anticipation of the changing season, I've gone to the liberty of choosing a few select fun new items to take you from the steamy August weather to the slightly brisk air of September... hooray!

My current job requires a lot of computer time-- blogging, tweeting, what have you-- and so it's become more important for me to be able to travel in tech-friendly style. This Marc Jacobs commuter is perfect and also works well as an alterna-briefcase.
This adorable bag has the perfect yellow punch of summer, but the academic theme and feel will carry you right into the classroom. Oh, Kate Spade, I love you. (Not to mention your taste in literature!)

It isn't fall without a cozy sweater to keep you warm and comfy. I really like this one, available from Anthropologie, for being chic and stylish and not the slightest bit slouchy.
Finally, perhaps the sleekest option to wellies I've ever seen-- classic and elegant, and the gold buttons are simply a magnificent touch. These bad boys are also available in blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment