Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Read A Little Read For Me

Voracious is nearly an understatement when describing my reading tendencies, truly. Given the opportunity, I would happily sit in bed for days on end to catch up on the ever-growing pile of books near my bed. In fact, it was one of the reasons I was most looking forward to college graduation-- the ability to use my time to read books of my own selection. I know, I know-- this makes me a nerd. I know it and I own it.

At any rate, I feel compelled to mention two books I've read lately that were really delightful. The first, "The House on First Street" is a story about a woman, her home, her husband, and the effects of Hurricane Katrina. The latter, "The Summer We Read Gatsby," is equally divine and the perfect way to wrap up a summer filled with time at the beach, some sunshine, and the world's most wonderful man by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment