Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blogger Fail.

Wow. Big time fail on the blogging front.

Aren't they presh?!

The good news is... I'm back! And I've brought some pretty shoes with me.

The bad news is... I'm not quite sure they're seasonally appropriate. I mean, I should be more concerned with boots and (dare I say it) a new pair of Uggs, not dainty little ballet flats, right? Orrrr...maybe I could get away with it by internally negotiating that tights are "so in" right now?

The truth is, Fall has definitely arrived-- I've enjoyed lattes of the pumpkin spice variety, candy corn, and leaves changing color. It's also getting chilly outside and my tried-and-true North Face (that each year I swear will never see the light of day again) has returned as my ever-faithful daily companion. I'm trying to soak in every minute of it because I always feel as though the season flies by so quickly. Before you know it, it will be WINTER and I'll really be dependent on clothing that shields & warms rather than anything even remotely resembling current fashion. I need to break out the scarves & the sweaters, and more than likely, have them dry-cleaned. I swear I'm putting that little man's children through college. I also have to get busy on finding a Halloween costume-- no more leaving it until the last minute and having to choose between sexy school teacher, sexy nun, and sexy sexy person. I actually have several Halloween parties to go to, so maybe I'll switch things up a little bit. I'll definitely keep you posted!

While I've got your attention, I have a confession to make. I've been spending essentially every spare minute of my day drooling over the wedding of adorable life/style blogger, Bailey. PLEASE-- for all that is good and holy, take some time to enjoy her posts. It is absolutely a dream wedding weekend if I've ever seen one and so personally & intimately theirs. Now I want to get married! Like... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment